Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Chicago
We LOVE Chicago! Definitely one of my top favorite cities ever. Great food, cool places to visit, amazing scenery, can't wait to go back! Should've taken more pictures :p
Hello everyone! This is a blog I have created that is dedicated to my personal photography. Photography is my passion and I hope to make a career of it someday. If you like my work please feel free to contact me through this blog and I would be more than happy to work with you. My dream is to become a travel photographer, I also very much enjoy taking candid shots of people, especially children. If there is anyone out there who has any pointers or tips, please let me know as I am still in the learning process. Thank you for visiting my page and I hope that you enjoy my work!
No comments:
Post a Comment