Monday, June 22, 2009

Hi everybody!


So just to fill you all in on what we're up to and where we are I finally gave in to my dear big sister's request and started a blog. Hopefully I'll be half as good at this as she is ; ) As of now you probably already know about the cabin, it almost sits on the water and it really is a pretty cool place. The best part is the land lord works in pest control so the cabin is pest free!! How about that for a plus? Anyway I snapped a few shots so you can see...







"The Olson's, Ernie & Eldora", the name of the cabin. Don't those names go perfectly together?


Mr. Tiger modeling the front of the cabin for us all, isn't he fabulous? Thank you honey...



The view from the backyard, our favorite dining area and where he always beats me playing bocci ball...wait till we get back to Tiger mountain, Vicki and Tony show no mercy. Right Vicki? Haha!




So since I've been here, we've bought a couple cook books and I've been brushing up on my skills. Tiger seems impressed so I'm happy with that. I'll have to get back at ya with some of my favorite recipes soon. He came up with the bright idea that it was his night to cook on Sunday nights...you twisted my arm Zachary it's all yours! Luckily there is no one around to take my picture when I make dinner but when he was cooking I couldn't resist! Doesn't he look so handsome? We ate brats from the deli and pipeliner potatoes, and I accidentally threw in some cherry crumble, it was wonderful!!



Here's a fun picture I took last night before dinner, isn't it beautiful?



Speaking of dinner I should probably go because Tiger will be home soon and I'm sure he'll be starved! I love you guys!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with more pictures. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pics! especially the one on the top right of you & Tiger! soooo cute :) oh, Luke wants to write you a message: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmetyji

    ReplyDelete